DAY 01 (Tuesday):- NEW DELHI – TEL AVIV
Meet and greet our representative at Delhi International Airport after the immigration formalities the group will depart to Tel Aviv, the commercial capital city of Israel. After the Immigration formalities at Ben-Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv where you will be welcomed by your local guide and your chauffer. Proceed to the hotel located in Bethlehem and overnight stay in Bethlehem.
DAY 02 (Wednesday):- CHURCH OF NATIVITY – CHAPEL OF ST. CATHERINE – GROTTO OF JEROME - MILK GROTTO – SHEPHERD’S FIELD – EIN KAREEM – MOUNT ZION
After the breakfast proceed to visit Bethlehem - the Land of Epoch. Visit Holy Shrines in Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, Star of Bethlehem, Grotto of Manger, Chapel of St. Catherine, and Grotto of Jerome. Then proceed to Milk Grotto and later visit Shepherd Field Church, where Angel appeared to Shepherd and announced the holy birth of the saviour of the world. Post lunch head to Ein Kareem - the birth place of John the Baptist, to see the Church of Visitation and the Nativity Church of John the Baptist. Drive back to Mount Zion in Jerusalem to visit the Upper Room, where the last supper of Jesus took place and the Dormition Abbey from where Mother Mary ascended to heaven. Later proceed to visit St. Peter in Gallicantu which symbolizes Peter’s denial of Jesus as he had prophesized at the Last Supper. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Bethlehem.
DAY 03 (Thursday):- MOUNT OF OLIVES (DOME OF THE ASCENSION – PATTER NOSTER – OSANA PATH – CHURCH OF DOMINOS FLEVIT – GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE – OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM (ST. ANNE’S CHURCH – POOL OF BETHESDA – VIA DOLAROSA – CHURCH OF HOLY SEPULCHRE / GARDEN TOMB – WAILING WALL)
After Breakfast, proceed to visit Mount of Olives to enjoy the panoramic view over Jerusalem from the top of the Mountain from where Jesus ascended to Heaven. And then visit the Patter Noster, this is the place where Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer to his disciples. Walk along the Palm Sunday Path down to the Church of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over Jerusalem shortly before the destruction of the second temple, then proceed to visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus was captured by the Romans, after he has been betrayed by Judas. Visit the Basilica of the Agony (Church of All Nations). After lunch enter Old City of Jerusalem from Lion’s Gate to visit St. Anne’s Church and the Pool of Bethesda. From there we will start the Stations of the Cross and finally visit the Golgotha & the Holy Sepulchre Church and the Empty Tomb of Jesus / Garden Tomb. Then on to the Cardo, and the Jewish Quarter where we will visit the Wailing Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews. From there have a panoramic view of the Mosque of Omar. Then Back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay in Bethlehem.
DAY 04 (Friday):- BETHANY - JERICHO – MOUNT TEMPTATION - RIVER JORDAN – DEAD SEA – NAZARETH/TIBERIUS
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and then head to the Bethany to visit Lazarus Tomb and Mary Martha’s church. Then proceed to Jericho, visit the Sycamore Tree (Zechariahs, the tax collector climbed the tree to see Jesus), and have look on to the Mount of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the devil. After lunch visit to the River Jordan (Mark 1:9-11) the original baptismal site of Jesus by John the Baptist. Experience Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth, float in the salty buoyant water, rich in minerals. After that proceed to Nazareth/Tiberius and check in to the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Nazareth/Tiberius.
DAY 05 (Saturday):- SEA OF GALILEE BOAT CRUISE – NAZARETH – CANA OF GALILEE
Enjoy breakfast and check out from hotel by 6:30 am and drive towards Sheikh Hussain Border to cross international border. The drive will take two hours before we reach the border. Soon after the exit formalities in Jordan we will go through the immigration procedures at Israeli border. New guide and driver will welcome the group at the border, and then start the tour in Israel – The Land of Creation. After our lunch proceed for Sea of Galilee Boat Cruise. Later head to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his boyhood and lived with Joseph and Mary (Luke 1:26-38), the Basilica of Annunciation, built over the grotto where Archangel Gabriel appeared in front of Virgin Mary to announce that she would bear a son, Jesus (Luke 1:26-38), the St. Joseph the Carpenter Church where St. Joseph’s Carpenter workshops remain founded, Mary’s well where Mother Mary used to collect water while Holy Family was staying in Nazareth. And finally proceed to Cana where Jesus did his first Miracle “the transformation of water into wine” (John 2:1-11, 4:46-54). Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Nazareth/Tiberius.
DAY 06 (Sunday):- MOUNT TABOR - CAPERNAUM – TABGHA – ST PETER PRIMACY- MENZA CHRISTI – MOUNT OF BEATITUDES – BAHAI GARDEN – HAIFA – MOUNT CARMEL – STELLA MARIS CHURCH – CAESAREA – JAFFA - TEL AVIV
Post breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Mount Tabor and the Basilica of the Transfiguration. A private taxi will reach you to the top of the mountain. Proceed to Sea of Galilee to visit Mount of Beatitudes (8: am, will take 1 hours drive) where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1-8). Then on to Capernaum – the Town of Jesus, where Jesus used to live and heal the sick, preached in the synagogue and performed miracles (Matthew 9:1, 4:13). And then head to Tabgha, visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish and Church of St. Peter’s Primacy. Later proceed to Bethlehem via Haifa – Tel Aviv. En-route to the Airport visit Mount Carmel, Stella Maris Church and Bahai Garden in city of Haifa. Then continue to visit Roman Water Aqueduct in Caesarea, later proceed to Jaffa to visit St. Peter’s Church. Finally proceed to Ben-Gurion International Airport for final departure back to India.
DAY 07 (Monday):- RETURN BCK TO INDIA
Early morning arrival at Delhi International Airport. Your blessed pilgrimage to Holy Land with Jaas Travels become a lifelong memory to remember and cherish.
- Economy Air Ticket from Delhi & Return
- 5 nights’ Accommodation in 3* to 4*hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per the tour itinerary
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Tour Manager from JAAS Travels
- AC Coach for all transfers & tours as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the sites including Galilee Boat Cruise
- Visa for Israel
- All border taxes and departure taxes
- One bottle of water every day
- Travel Insurance up to 69 years
- All the Tips
- Pilgrim Certificate
- The cost of Passport
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Food & drinks not forming part of group menus
- Personal Expenses such as Room Service, Laundry, telephone charges
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the “package inclusions”
5 NIGHTS STAY IN 3 TO 4 STAR CATEGORY HOTELS
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation, Claim for shortage of Tour Days, Cancellation or Postponement due to Govt. orders, fog, curfew and roadblock and landslides, war or any natural calamities beyond our control. If there is any short comings in offered service, please bring it up to knowledge of your Tour Manager to take necessary corrective measures immediately. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
- Up to 60 Days Prior to Departure – 50% Charge of the Total Package Cost will be charged
- 60 to 46 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package cost will be charged
- Within 45 days of Departure Date/ No Show: No Refund.
- In case if passengers wish to amend or change the booking, they have to communicate in written mails, such request will be amended subject to availability only
- Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
- The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as of 10th October 2014. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. JAAS Travels will not be held responsible for the same
- Any increases in Visa Charges, Border Taxes, Entry Tickets, Fuel charges & Dollar Exchange Rates will have to borne by the Passenger. JAAS Travels will not be held responsible for the same
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible. American breakfasts will be served throughout the tour.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers. JAAS Travels will not be liable for the same.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if the rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Taxes as applicable extra.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/ from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable, please contact our local sales office for details.
- Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1100hrs.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- JAAS Travels will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid in USD out of the BTQ.
Holy Land Tour Briefing Sheet
Baggage allowance 23kgs checked in & 7 Kgs in handbag No Liquids / Cream / Paste or any Iron equipments in BaggageOne set of clothes / documents / camera etc in hand carry
Climate Condition & Clothing:
Insurance & Medical
Currency & Personal Expenses:
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after depositing 50% of the total tour cost. Balance amount should be paid 1 month prior to the departure. Installment payment option can also be selected for paying the rest of the amount.