DAY 01:- NEW DELHI / COCHIN – AMMAN (JORDAN) – MOUNT NEBO – MADABA CHURCH
Meet and greet our representative at Delhi/Cochin International Airport after the immigration formalities the group will depart to Amman. Amman, the capital city of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. After the Immigration formalities at Queen Alia International Airport, Amman where you will be welcomed by your local guide and your chauffer. Post lunch proceed to visit Mount Nebo, the final station in the life of the prophet Moses overlooking the Jordan Valley and the hills of Jerusalem and pass by Madaba to visit the Monastery of St. George, where was found the unique mosaic map of Holy Land made in the 6th century A.D. Dinner and Overnight stay in Amman.
DAY 02:- SEA OF GALILEE BOAT CRUISE – NAZARETH – CANA OF GALILEE
Enjoy breakfast and check out from hotel by 6:30 am and drive towards Sheikh Hussain Border to cross international border. The drive will take two hours before we reach the border. Soon after the exit formalities in Jordan we will go through the immigration procedures at Israeli border. New guide and driver will welcome the group at the border, and then start the tour in Israel – The Land of Creation. After our lunch proceed for Sea of Galilee Boat Cruise. Later head to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his boyhood and lived with Joseph and Mary (Luke 1:26-38), the Basilica of Annunciation, built over the grotto where Archangel Gabriel appeared in front of Virgin Mary to announce that she would bear a son, Jesus (Luke 1:26-38), the St. Joseph the Carpenter Church where St. Joseph’s Carpenter workshops remain founded, Mary’s well where Mother Mary used to collect water while Holy Family was staying in Nazareth. And finally proceed to Cana where Jesus did his first Miracle “the transformation of water into wine” (John 2:1-11, 4:46-54). Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Nazareth/Tiberius.
DAY 03:- MOUNT TABOR - CAPERNAUM – TABGHA – ST PETER PRIMACY- MENZA CHRISTI – MOUNT OF BEATITUDES – BAHAI GARDEN – HAIFA – MOUNT CARMEL – STELLA MARIS CHURCH – CAESAREA – TEL AVIV – JAFFA - BETHLEHEM
Post breakfast check out from the hotel by 7:15am and proceed to visit Mount Tabor and the Basilica of the Transfiguration. A private taxi will reach you to the top of the mountain. Proceed to Sea of Galilee to visit Mount of Beatitudes (8: am, will take 1 hours drive) where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1-8). Then on to Capernaum – the Town of Jesus, where Jesus used to live and heal the sick, preached in the synagogue and performed miracles (Matthew 9:1, 4:13). And then head to Tabgha, visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish and Church of St. Peter’s Primacy. Later proceed to Bethlehem via Haifa – Tel Aviv. En-route to Bethlehem visit Mount Carmel, Stella Maris Church and Bahai Garden in city of Haifa. Then continue to visit Roman Water Aqueduct in Caesarea, later proceed to Jaffa passing through Tel Aviv – the commercial capital of Israel, where we will visit St. Peter’s Church. Check in at the hotel in Bethlehem. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Bethlehem.
DAY 04:- CHURCH OF NATIVITY – CHAPEL OF ST. CATHERINE – GROTTO OF JEROME - MILK GROTTO – SHEPHERD’S FIELD – EIN KAREEM – MOUNT ZION
After the breakfast proceed to visit Bethlehem - the Land of Epoch. Visit Holy Shrines in Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, Star of Bethlehem, Grotto of Manger, Chapel of St. Catherine, and Grotto of Jerome. Then proceed to Milk Grotto and later visit Shepherd Field Church, where Angel appeared to Shepherd and announced the holy birth of the saviour of the world. Post lunch head to Ein Kareem - the birth place of John the Baptist, to see the Church of Visitation and the Nativity Church of John the Baptist. Drive back to Mount Zion in Jerusalem to visit the Upper Room, where the last supper of Jesus took place and the Dormition Abbey from where Mother Mary ascended to heaven. Later proceed to visit St. Peter in Gallicantu which symbolizes Peter’s denial of Jesus as he had prophesized at the Last Supper. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Bethlehem.
DAY 05:- MOUNT OF OLIVES (DOME OF THE ASCENSION – PATTER NOSTER – OSANA PATH – CHURCH OF DOMINOS FLEVIT – GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE) – OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM (ST. ANNE’S CHURCH – POOL OF BETHESDA – VIA DOLAROSA – CHURCH OF HOLY SEPULCHRE / GARDEN TOMB – WAILING WALL)
After Breakfast, proceed to visit Mount of Olives to enjoy the panoramic view over Jerusalem from the top of the Mountain from where Jesus ascended to Heaven. And then visit the Patter Noster, this is the place where Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer to his disciples. Walk along the Palm Sunday Path down to the Church of Dominus Flevit where Jesus wept over Jerusalem shortly before the destruction of the second temple, then proceed to visit the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus was captured by the Romans, after he has been betrayed by Judas. Visit the Basilica of the Agony (Church of All Nations). After lunch enter Old City of Jerusalem from Lion’s Gate to visit St. Anne’s Church and the Pool of Bethesda. From there we will start the Stations of the Cross and finally visit the Golgotha & the Holy Sepulchre Church and the Empty Tomb of Jesus / Garden Tomb. Then on to the Cardo, and the Jewish Quarter where we will visit the Wailing Wall considered to be the holiest site for the Jews. From there have a panoramic view of the Mosque of Omar. Then Back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay in Bethlehem.
DAY 06:- BETHANY - JERICHO – MOUNT TEMPTATION - RIVER JORDAN – DEAD SEA - TABA BORDER
After Breakfast check out and then head to the Bethany to visit Lazarus Tomb and Mary Martha’s church. Then proceed to Jericho, visit the Sycamore Tree (Zechariahs, the tax collector climbed the tree to see Jesus), and have look on to the Mount of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the devil. After lunch visit to the River Jordan (Mark 1:9-11) the original baptismal site of Jesus by John the Baptist. Experience Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth, float in the salty buoyant water, rich in minerals. After that proceed to Taba border by to cross over to Egypt. After the completion of border crossing formalities, we will enter in to the Land of Egypt and then drive to Hotel at Taba Border near to the bay of Red Sea. Check in to the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Taba Border.
DAY 07:- ST. CATHERINE MONSATERY – MOUNT HOREB OF MOUNT SINAI - CAIRO
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to St. Catherine located at the foot hills of Mount Sinai where you can see St Catherine Monastery which is the place having the Burning Bush and Mosses’ well. After then proceed to Cairo visiting Marah where Moses turned sour water into sweet water putting a piece of wood in it, and pass over to the underwater tunnel in Suez Canal, the biggest man made canal in the world. Check in at a restaurant in the city for the dinner. After dinner proceed to the hotel, check in & overnight stay at the Hotel in Cairo, the capital city of Egypt situated in African continent.
DAY 08:- CAIRO – PYRAMIDS – SPHYNX – CAIRO MUSEUM/PHARAONIC VILLAGE – NILE CRUISE
After Breakfast proceeds to visit Coptic Cairo, where we will visit Holy Family Church, Hanging Church and the oldest synagogue in Egypt. Then drive to Giza to visit the most famous Pyramids and Sphinx and then on to Papyrus and Perfume factory. Post lunch visit Cairo Museum/Pharaonic Village and by late evening we will have Nile Cruise and dinner on board. You can enjoy the nice Egyptian cultural show during the dinner time. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 09:- CAIRO AIRPORT – DEPARTURE TO INDIA
After Breakfast check out from hotel and drive towards the Cairo International Airport for the final departure back to India.
DAY 10:- RETURN BCK TO INDIA
Early morning arrival at New Delhi/Cochin International Airport. Your blessed pilgrimage to Holy Land with Jaas Travels become a lifelong memory to remember and cherish.
- Economy Return Airfare from Delhi/Cochin
- 8 nights’ Accommodation in 3* to 4*hotels on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per the tour itinerary
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Tour Manager from JAAS Travels
- AC Coach for all transfers & tours as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the sites including Galilee boat ride & Pyramids
- Visa for Jordan, Israel & Egypt.
- All border taxes and departure taxes.
- Air Ticket from Cochin/Delhi and Return.
- One bottle of water every day
- Nile cruise with dinner
- Pharaonic Village / Cairo Museum
- Travel Insurance up to 69 years
- All the Tips $35
- Pilgrim Certificate
- The cost of Passport
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Food & drinks not forming part of group menus
- Personal Expenses such as Room Service, Laundry, telephone charges
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions
8 NIGHTS STAY IN 3 TO 5 STAR CATEGORY HOTELS
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation, Claim for shortage of Tour Days, Cancellation or Postponement due to Govt. orders, fog, curfew and roadblock and landslides, war or any natural calamities beyond our control. If there is any short comings in offered service, please bring it up to knowledge of your Tour Manager to take necessary corrective measures immediately. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
- Up to 60 Days Prior to Departure – 50% Charge of the Total Package Cost will be charged
- 60 to 46 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package cost will be charged
- Within 45 days of Departure Date/ No Show: No Refund.
- In case if passengers wish to amend or change the booking, they have to communicate in written mails, such request will be amended subject to availability only
- Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
- The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as of 10th October 2014. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. JAAS Travels will not be held responsible for the same
- Any increases in Visa Charges, Border Taxes, Entry Tickets, Fuel charges & Dollar Exchange Rates will have to borne by the Passenger. JAAS Travels will not be held responsible for the same
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible. American breakfasts will be served throughout the tour.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers. JAAS Travels will not be liable for the same.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if the rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Taxes as applicable extra.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/ from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable, please contact our local sales office for details.
- Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1100hrs.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- JAAS Travels will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid in USD out of the BTQ.
- Climate: 19 – 20 degree’s pleases carry sweater /shawl / Monkey cap (For Mt Sinai )
- Umbrella/ Light Summer clothing / Shoes or Sandals / shawl and sweater
- Routine Medication to be brought for 15 days & first aid kit
- Exchange rate: 1USD = 7.00 Egyptian pounds / 3.50 Shekel
- Personal Expense Rs.10, 000 per person = in USD
- Camel Ride for Mt Sinai USD 22.
- Telephone calls can be made from the room’s at own cost
- No Wayside shopping / time will be given for shopping
- Holy articles in Bethlehem and in Cana for Cana Wine
- You can do some shopping at Duty Free‘s
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel/Restaurants
- Diabetic person have to bring good quantity of Tea / cup / merry cakes or similar to avoid being hunger.
- Carry a Torch/ Swimming trunks / Towel to bath (Dead Sea /Jordan Baptism
- Carry the hotel card with you & get the telephone no. of the Local guide.
- Punctuality will be strictly maintained in morning, please assemble 15 minutes before the schedule time/ also assemble after site visits on time.
- Always look for the local guide, Father and Tour Manager they are the best friends on the tour.
- Listen to the explanation and then ask questions doubts and carry a Bible/Hymn books.
Holy Land Tour Briefing Sheet
Baggage allowance 23kgs checked in & 7 Kgs in handbag No Liquids / Cream / Paste or any Iron equipments in BaggageOne set of clothes / documents / camera etc in hand carry
Climate Condition & Clothing:
Insurance & Medical
Currency & Personal Expenses:
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after depositing 50% of the total tour cost. Balance amount should be paid 1 month prior to the departure. Installment payment option can also be selected for paying the rest of the amount.