Day -1 Arrival
Meet Jaas representative on your arrival at Srinagar Airport/Railway Station. Transfer to Hotel. Check in & Relax at hotel. Later proceed to enjoy the famous gardens in the city. Evening enjoy shikara ride on the famous Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Houseboat.
Day -2 Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, one of India's premier hill resorts and also the Ski resort in winter. Enjoy Gondola Cable Car ride. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day -3 Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar
Today after breakfast you will be guided to Sonmarg, the Gateway to Ladakh. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day -4 Srinagar -Pahalgam
Have your breakfast at Hotel and drive to Pahalgam (2133 mts) on way to Pahalgam watch & enjoy Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields and many more breath-taking views. Hire a Pony from the parking area and trek up to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier. This place is completely under the local people and prepare yourself for a good bargain with them. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Today after a hearty breakfast you will be transferred to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey. Your Kashmir Honeymoon ends here.
- Pick up, Drop and All sightseeing by Non A/C Indica for 2 to 3 Persons and Non A/C Tavera for 4 to 6 Persons.
- Candle light dinner
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis.
- 4 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners in Hotel.
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- 3.09%Service Tax.
- Gondola ride, Aru, Chandan wari, Betaab valley sightseeing.
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Camera and Video Charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any adventure activities.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
STANDARD - SILVERINE/SIMILAR
SUPERIOR - GRAND PLAZA/SIMILAR
DELUXE - ROYAL BATOO/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels Pvt.Ltd will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Up to 45 Days Prior to Departure - Service Charge of INR 950.00 Per Person per Tour.
- 44- 30 Days Prior to Departure - 50% Charge of the Total Package cost.
- 29-14 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package Cost.
- Within 14 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
Bhikaji Cama Place
AXIS Bank Ltd
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Hotel Maurya Sheration
New Delhi (09368)
Bhikaji Cama Place