DAY-1 Cochin- Munnar
Jaas Representative will greet you at the Cochin International Airport/ Ernakulum Railway Station and will help you to transfer to Munnar. It is 139 Kms away from Cochin and the Journey through the high mountain ranges and clouds takes around 04 Hours Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel.Munnar is one of the famous hill stations in Kerala. It was once the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests -aroma of spice scented cool air welcomes the tourist. Enroute visits Cheyyappara Water Falls. Overnight stay at Munnar hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a full day Tour to the Sprawling Tea Plantations, Enchanting rolling hills, countless Cardamom estates, Reservoirs for hydel projects, Tea Museum & Factory, waterfalls etc. Proceed to visit Eravikulam National Park which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar Town. The Main attraction of this park is ‘Nilgiri Thaws’ – A rare species of mountain goats, are protected in this park. The Park is also famous for mystical Neela Kurinji, a rare wild tropical plant which blooms only once in Twelve years. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Post Breakfast drive to Thekkady, Journey through Cardamom hills covering 115 Kms will take around 03 hours 45 Minutes. A visit to the Spice plantation (optional)is arranged after Lunch. Here you can see cardamom, coffee; pepper and other spices. On way back to resort you could visit the regional industry and choose up some aromatic spices or herbs. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
DAY-4 Alleppey/Kumarakom (House Boat journey)
Breakfast, then Proceed to Alleppey or Kumarakom for Kerala House Boat Journey (if provided in the tour itinerary) The Journey takes Around 3 Hours to cover 150 Kms. Here you will be checked into a Kerala Style Traditional House Boat to discover the Natural beauty of Kerala backwaters. Stay and Dinner arranged in the Deluxe Air Conditioned Kerala House Boat with Traditional food, non vegetarian can choose from a variety of Fresh Back water fish for lunch. Dinner and Stay at House Boat/Hotel as per Tour itinerary
After Breakfast you will be transferred to Cochin Airport/Railway Station for onward Journey. Your wonderful Kerala Holidays end here with sweet memories.
- A/C Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis.(Non A/C Rooms in Hill Stations)
- Daily breakfast.
- Break Fast, Lunch and Evening Tea with Snacks & Dinner in A/C House Boat (If House Boat included in your Package) House Boat A/C will work from 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Pick up ,Drop and All Sightseeing by A/C Indica for 1 to 3 Persons and A/C Tavera for 4 to 6 Persons
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- 3.09 % Service Tax.
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Camera and Video Charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any adventure activities.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
STANDARD - NEST RESORT / MUNNAR BLOOMS /SIMILAR
SUPERIOR - BELL MOUNT /SIMILAR
DELUXE - RIVULET RESORT /SIMILAR
LUXURY - SILVER TIPS /SIMILAR
STANDARD - BLOOMING PARADISE/SIMILAR
SUPERIOR - SILVER CREST/SIMILAR
DELUXE - HOLIDAY VISTA /SIMILAR
LUXURY - CARMELIA HEAVEN /SIMILAR
STANDARD - COSY REGENCY/SIMILAR
SUPERIOR - ARCADIA/SIMILAR
DELUXE - AKKARAKALAM MEMOIRS/SIMILAR
LUXURY - MARARI FISHERMAN VILLA/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels Pvt.Ltd will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Up to 45 Days Prior to Departure - Service Charge of INR 950.00 Per Person per Tour.
- 44- 30 Days Prior to Departure - 50% Charge of the Total Package cost.
- 29-14 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package Cost.
- Within 14 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
Bhikaji Cama Place
AXIS Bank Ltd
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Hotel Maurya Sheration
New Delhi (09368)
Bhikaji Cama Place