Our Representative will meet you on arrival at Leh Airport (The valley of Moon Land) and will brief you about Leh. Check in hotel and the rest of the day is to adjust with Leh atmosphere, which is 3500 Mtrs above sea level. In the evening go for local Leh market by foot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-2 Leh - Monasteries
After breakfast proceed to take part in the early morning praying ceremony at Thiksey monastery. Afterwards drive to Hemis Monastery, which is one of the most famous monasteries of the Buddhism of Ladakh region. On return visit to Shey Palace monestry. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY-3 Leh - Khardongla Pass - Leh (45 Kms)
After breakfast full day excursion to Khardongla pass (5600 Mts) which is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest motorable pass in the world. One can enjoy the natural beauty of snow-capped mountains on top. In the evening, back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY-4 Leh - Delhi - Departure
Today after early breakfast drive for Leh Airport to board onward flight.
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfasts.
- Pick up, Drop and All sightseeing by Non A/C Vehicle as per the Itinerary.
- Driver allowance, toll parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- 3.09%Service Tax.
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Camera and Video Charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any adventure activities.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
STANDARD - PANGONG /MEHAK /SIMILAR
SUPERIOR - NOBLE HOUSE/ LESERMO/SIMILAR
DELUXE - LADAKH DRUK/SIMILAR
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels Pvt.Ltd will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Up to 45 Days Prior to Departure - Service Charge of INR 950.00 Per Person per Tour.
- 44- 30 Days Prior to Departure - 50% Charge of the Total Package cost.
- 29-14 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package Cost.
- Within 14 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
Bhikaji Cama Place
AXIS Bank Ltd
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Hotel Maurya Sheration
New Delhi (09368)
Bhikaji Cama Place