Day -1 Delhi-Kullu Manali (581 Kms)
Reach Delhi and board Volvo A/C Coach Bus to Manali at 5:30 PM (overnight journey-12-13 Hrs).
Day-2 Manali Arrival
Jaas representative will meet you at Volvo Bus stand Manali and transfer you to hotel. Check in and relax. Later visit some local places in and around Manali including Hadimba Devi Temple, Sulfur Hot Water Spring and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & overnight stay in Manali Hotel.
Day-3 Kullu Manali-Rohtang Pass -Snow Point (51 kms)
Today after breakfast drive to explore the views of Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.). Enroute visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Rahala Falls, Marhi and Solang Valley and, enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (at on your own cost), Return to hotel by evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day-4 Manali-Kullu Manikaran (45 Kms)
Have breakfast then visit Kullu-Manikaran along with Vaishno Devi temple, Angora farm, Kasol valley, Manikaran Sulfur hot water spring. Also visit Shiva temple, Gurudwara and Rama temple. Enjoy White Water rafting on the way to Manikaran (at your own cost).Evening return back to Manali. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day-5 Manali -Delhi (Departure)
Check out from Hotel after breakfast and enjoy some shopping at Mall Road. Evening you will be dropped at Manali Bus stand to catch Volvo Bus to Delhi.(Overnight journey-12-13 hrs)
Day-6 Arrival -Delhi
Morning Arrival in Delhi..Your Kullu Manali Honeymoon ends with everlasting memories of Manali.
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi A/C Volvo Coach Tickets.
- Pick Up & Drop from Manali Volvo Stand.
- 3 Bed Teas, 3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners.
- Half day Local Sightseeing of Manali By Private Car
- Rohtang sightseeing By Private Car
- Manikaran Sightseeing By Private Car
- 3.09%Service Tax..
- Travel Insurance.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Camera and Video Charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or Cancellation, weather conditions, Curfew Etc.
- Any adventure activities.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
How to book this tour
Jaas Travels Pvt.Ltd will come in to a contract with you after conformation of your booking. You can book this tour after paying at least 25% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment. The booking amount may be increased during the peak seasons.
The package is completely subject to availability at the time of making the booking. We do not hold any booking. The company will not be responsible for any Refund, Compensation or Claim for shortage of Tour Days or for Cancellation, Postponement, fog, Curfew and roadblock and landslides or any natural calamities beyond our control. The normal Cancellation charges will be applicable in such conditions. All Disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi Only.
You can cancel Your Booking by email and request for Cancellation should receive our office by email from the person/representative of the person who made the booking.
- Up to 45 Days Prior to Departure - Service Charge of INR 950.00 Per Person per Tour.
- 44- 30 Days Prior to Departure - 50% Charge of the Total Package cost.
- 29-14 Days Prior to Departure - 75% Charge of the Total Package Cost.
- Within 14 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
Bhikaji Cama Place
AXIS Bank Ltd
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Hotel Maurya Sheration
New Delhi (09368)
Bhikaji Cama Place